Sunday, May 16, 2010

Abe Books - Low prices for books and textbooks

http://www.abebooks.com/

I found a site a couple of days ago with books and textbooks that were very low prices, even for the teacher's editions. I asked people in a Yahoo Group, (TNHomeEd), that I am a member of about it. And they said that they do shop from this place and it is legit. So I gave it a try. Since I am going to school my kids through High School (hopefully), I went ahead and started to buy what they will need. My oldest is now entering 7th grade so it's not that far away from 9th.

I spent a total of $18.76 for:
  1. World History: The Human Experience-$4.15
  2. Algebra I-$3.97
  3. Glencoe Language Arts, Grammar and Composition-$6.67
  4. Glencoe Physical Science-$3.97

All of these are Teacher Editions. They are used, but I see nothing wrong with using books that have been gently worn and used. The seller of the books contacted me late last night through email and said that I would be receiving them shortly, possibly next week. Plus the best thing is that the shipping was FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment