Monday, June 21, 2010

Homeschool Attendance Calendars

http://donnayoung.org/calendars/calendars.htm
Since schooling for us is about a month or so away, I went ahead and printed out my calendar that I use for keeping attendance. I print out 4 copies. Three of them for each one of my children, which gets turned in to the Board of Education, which we are signed up with. And the last one is my copy. At the end of the year, I always put it in the binder that contains all of my lesson plan sheets for that year.

**I create lesson plan sheets for each one of my children, each a week's worth of work. After the week is done, I put the sheets in a binder with the year (so I can keep track just in case someone wants to know what we do), and I keep them seperated by using dividers.**

No comments:

Post a Comment